Friday 18 November 2011

Property is this the future Cont...


A few days ago I covered the ambitious topic of trying to be a small enterprise in the western economies and the absurdity that the banks place on us all..  Well today I will explore an even more ambitious project as I believe that property is still the key to wealth generation, but to be sure of success you have to think outside of the square, to use a good masonic term.

Faced with almost certain destruction, as asset values had gone way beyond my reach - I have ventured towards the east and I don't mean Dagenham in Essex.  I have traversed the globe and after years of assisting economies of the east, most notably Indonesia in their meteoric development and now watching as they get richer.  I have decided to play a part ambitious you might say, yes, scary most certainly, but where else is there. 

There are 250M people in Indonesia many of which used to own beat up archaic Kijang's almost like a Toyota utility vehicle.   Today these guys drive CRV's, Mercedes, BMW's even Bentleys for god sake..  In short they are getting richer.

 A little background, Indonesia if you lifted it off the global map and overlaid it on Europe it would stretch from London to Tehran,  Guess what they behave like Americans they hardly ever leave their shores, so most of their wealth stays within Indonesia.  So what do they do with it; well they don’t  buy cars per sae they are upgrading their properties.  So its not rocket science the dynamics of the west are translating here.  But, buyer beware it is not as easy as you might think....  

I will cover this in more detail as we progress from here meanwhile take a look at these two sites www.theleadingvillasofbali.com  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsers

ShareThis