Monday 9 July 2012

Web Building Sunnier Climes






It has been some time since I have posted here on these pages. However, I have not been idle as I have completely revamped a number of websites which are within my control. Mostly the sites concern Bali Private Villas and Villas in Seminyak. 1) theleadingvillasofbal.com 2) bookingvillasinbali.com 3) budgetvillasinbali.com 4) thevillas-bali.com and lastly statura.co.uk which remains a work in progress.

Whilst doing this I began to realize how much fun it is to be creative with your design and layout of the various pages.   However, what I also found is that you can get carried away in adding gizmo's better known as gadgets, dressing the pages with colour schemes that look stunning but are totally useless when you overlay text. All in all a fun experience when it comes down to the finished product although much of the process was really quite mundane - As for the fruits of my labours well you can be the judge of that.

Not been as mobile around Bali as I would have liked as I am in the process to complete a house so that I can build my life here on this wonderful Isle. What I have started to do is walk my dog along Pettitenget beach which flows onto double six.  I always turn at a point well along double six returning to Mano Beach cafe for a swift beer as well as, I have to say some of the best tapas that I have enjoyed anywhere.  I have no wish for people to flock there as they have few seats along the decking which is closest to the beach and I would still like to enjoy my time there as the sunsets.

As for the sunsets, I have on occasions posted some spectacular sunsets on the pages of my face book but I have since curtailed this activity as I'm English and the recipients of my flourishing array of photos are mostly north of the English channel.  For anyone who is interested in climate change you only have to look at the news as the weather in the UK has been appalling since April, it is the wettest period on record with over 100 flood alerts across the kingdom. So to post pictures of our spectacular sunsets is I fear a little in-sensitive.  However, I will intersperse these tombs with some colourful images taken from Double six beach Seminyak.

I wont bore you all with too much on this occasion other than to say I hope you find my sites a pleasure to see and the pictures posted here are encouraging enough for you to book a Bali Private Villa through one of the sites that I have had the pleasure to build.

The Villas are in Seminyak, Canggu, Umalas, Sanur, Jimbaran and Ubud. all are spectacular, elegant and stylish.

In the meantime you should take a look at the pages of The Leading Villas of Bali for the many splendid stylish Villas, Bali Private Rental Villas that have grown in the beauty of their surroundings. http://www.theleadingvillasofbali.com
This collection of villas can also be seen on the pages of http://www.bookingvillasinbali.com
Due their superb pricing you can also see this collection in http://www.budgetvillasinbali.com

As if this is not enough then take a look at the pages of The Villas Bali. http://www.thevillas-bali.com


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsers

ShareThis