Wednesday 21 December 2011

Removals and their geographic knowledge


Blog Dec 22nd 2011

Today’s Blog – Thursday 22nd December 3 days before Christmas.  Frustrating day really here in Paradise, except that I am not in Paradise as I have slightly stepped outside of the wonderful relaxing Island of Bali, I have traveled to Jakarta.  Why would I want to travel to Jakarta?  well that’s the frustrating part.  Having departed from the UK at the appropriate time with the onset of Winter.  I chose a shipper to send all of my chattels and worldly goods to Bali to embark on a new life full of hope and prosperity which I remain convinced it will be.Luxury Villas in Seminyak, Private Holiday Villa rentals in Bali

The wonderful UK shippers have sent all of my goods to be cleared in Jakarta.  For those of you who know Indonesia you will know that it is a land mass equivalent to a distance from London to Tehran.  There are many ports in which to clear customs and Jakarta need not have been the one.  
So despite my protestations it would appear to me that the UK shippers Brittania couldn’t care less.  Regardless of which I have now travelled here to Jakarta to present all of my documents to verify my mortal existence and worthiness of the mere bag tail that I call my homely possessions.

So for those of you who are to embark on such a venture ensure that your shipper understands the world geography and doesn’t as it would appear liken Indonesia to that of the Isle of Wight.

To plug my wonderful creative skills (haha tongue in cheek)  plus an idyllic view of Bali take a look at 3 websites that I have developed in fact 4 www.theleadingvillasofbali.com,  www.bookingvillasinbali.com, www.budgetvillasinbali.com, and a slight deviation www.matthewsrestoration.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsers

ShareThis